We would like to thank the following for their contributions to the “Rhode Island and the Industrial Revolution” module of the EnCompass Project.
- Providence College partners Mark Caprio and Rebecca Maxfield of Providence College Digital Projects & Metadata
- RIHS staff members Jenn Wilson, Rachel Hutchinson, J.D. Kay, Phoebe Bean, Michelle Chiles, Dana Signe Munroe, Geralyn Ducady and Samantha Hunter
- Main essay by Gail Mohanty, Senior Lecturer, Rhode Island School of Design; Adjunct Faculty, Bryant University.
- Research and writing for object essays by Goff Center interns Andrew C. Rais, MLIS; Talya Houseman, Ph.D. Candidate in the Department of History at Brown University; and Julia Turgeon, Stonehill College. Additional research by Goff Center interns Annie Schreck and Acadia Stevens.
- Project oversight by Geralyn Ducady, MA, Director of the Newell D. Goff Center for Education and Public Programs, Rhode Island Historical Society.
- Cover image credit: Rhode Island Historical Society. Lot 184 “Printing Machine Room: No. 20, Folder “#19-23 Photos.
Module Publication Year: 2018