Hands-on History, a virtual Pre-K education program, offers weekly educational activities appropriate for ages 3-6 led by Museum of Work & Culture educators on Mondays at 10am. Each week will feature a different Museum exhibit, with registered families receiving all necessary materials in a pre-emailed packet. Activities will teach history through interaction, while reinforcing concepts like colors, shapes, numbers, and letters. Families may register for the entire series or individual programs by filling out the registration form.
More Upcoming Events
- May 16 @ 10:00 am - Sep 30 @ 5:00 pm
- May 25 @ 1:00 pm - Dec 30 @ 4:00 pm
- Sep 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Oct 4 @ 8:00 am - Nov 29 @ 5:00 pm
- Oct 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm